Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikaru/Haru
Keyblade Wielder/Organization 13 member/Admin
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm

before totally leaving i turn around and say

i brought you here for a purpose kirai....
Back to top Go down
https://khvsalchemy.forumotion.com
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 pm

I am not done yet

Mimoto finishes drawing the circle as he slams his hands down on it the heartless gets sucked in and at the same time mimoto seals this point(two over laying circles)
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:47 pm

"this doesnt have anything to do with me..."
Kirai opened a portal and took a step back into it, realeasing control of the heartless as he did.
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:10 pm

(did you go back to your world or no??)
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am

(no, i went into a different poral, so im somewhere else in this world... if i went back it'd be a crapy way to use the event.)
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:50 am

(this is not an event is this permanent story plot for the site but go ahead say in my world i will burn you all to the ground with my holy fire....(hint:powerful move))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

i look at mimoto

so you sealed another portal...... is your goal to keep us here.... remember some of the heartless i summon here were once your people....

(btw mimoto you got that song from the site didnt you since i posted it)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm

so ... its your move
i say looking into mimoto's eyes
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm

(i got the song of youtube after you post your songs)

Your heartless are weak and ready dead(i will rp sending a army squad to kill them later). Even though i seal this portal(this one is permanently) but i also opened up a one way portal you can leave anything you wish i am not holding you here

Mimoto snaps as all of kirais former heartless turn to ash
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 pm

i open a portal into the darkness but before leaving without turning arouund i say

not everything dark is evil... evil is osmetimes...your point of view
i step into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Mimoto looks to teh shadows and says Analise i know i are tehre come out we need to head to Rizenbul if the last point is not there we head to Isnbal
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $10,500

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 pm

"Geez i have been standing here for the past however many minutes and you just now noticed me."
She walks out infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

i knew you were there i just did not want you to get hurt in the fight. Mimoto starts to head off to the city
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm

She follows behind him
"SO you care about me? Though i still take that as a slight insult, but still you care about me"
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Mimoto says nothing bu keeps walking trying not to smile and give it away and he is a real human with real feelings
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:49 am

"Hey did you not just hear me ask you a question... you know what nevermind."
She walked next to him, ocasionally glancing over at him
Back to top Go down
meta
Wandering Alchemist
Wandering Alchemist
meta

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:31 pm

*Meta runs down the street only to meet them*
hey guys i know whe....you found out already didnt you
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:50 pm

"Yeah sorry kid."
Ana continues to walk mimoto
Back to top Go down
meta
Wandering Alchemist
Wandering Alchemist
meta

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:37 pm

*follows not to far behind them*
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

She looks back to see the kid following them.
"Yo Kid, is there any reason why your following us?"
Back to top Go down
meta
Wandering Alchemist
Wandering Alchemist
meta

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:50 pm

yea im going to the portal see how the "pro's" do it
any problem
Back to top Go down
meta
Wandering Alchemist
Wandering Alchemist
meta

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm

u know sealing the portal
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:57 pm

"Listen. we don't need a little kid following us around. Besides this is military work. SO i suggest you stay away."
She turned back to mimoto and continued walking
Back to top Go down
meta
Wandering Alchemist
Wandering Alchemist
meta

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:05 pm

hey im 13 your 16,3 year difference
and im also working for the military
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Mimoto turns around a looks him in the eye and says If you want to live leave now or i can turn you to ash with one snap. Mimoto puts his hand like he is about to snap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next