Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Empty
PostSubject: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Mimoto walks around and looks for something to do instead of looking for the Crash point like he needs to be doing.As he walks he keeps his Gun hidden with a alchemical process that bends the light away from it keeping it invisible to everyone but him.
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:49 pm

(this is the central crash point topic just know one knows it yet in less some one comes though)
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Kirai stepped out of the poral, completely unaware of the transfer, and a little confused about the new world.
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Mimoto keeps walk and pay no attention to this new comer.Mimoto keeps walk looking for someone to figth with after he passes the new comer five time he yells

ANYONE WANT TO FIGHT A MASTER ALCHEMIST STEP FROWARD(kirai you what i meant to say in the pm was your spells power or effectiveness is cut by half)
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:04 pm

(spell power)

Kirai looked at the man, and turned walking away.
this is new, and their are people around...
Kirai moved to a small group(lets say 7) standing by themself - after useing them to create heartless he took control and began to move them around the city.
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm

After mi tunrs around he sees the man how now has heartless and this time he really looks at him and see that he is a nobody so mimoto snaps as fire twists and turn around them killing one of the heartless and grabbing the nobodys eyes

You will not walk away form me after change my city's people into those things
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Keyblade Wielder/Organization 13 member/Admin
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Haru appears on a roof from the darkness looking at what is happening
Back to top Go down
https://khvsalchemy.forumotion.com
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 pm

(the nobody you or the keyblade u)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:19 pm

(Haru is the nobody me he has a keyblade though since i have it... you should know you already fought him)
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Kirai took a step back, the heartless stood between them
"i didnt turn them into anything, i mearly let their darkness flow freely."

Kirai looked around at the new world, flowing with people.
"im not someone to be worried about, im only taking a look at this land... once the 13 find this land full of sheep, true chaos will begin."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 pm

By thirteen sheep are you refering to us

Haru asks with his organization hood covering his face
i jump down from the roof landing diagnol from you and mimoto
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:37 pm

I hate Chaos. Chaos needs order. Therefor i am ordering you to stop. Mimoto draw his still invisible gun and aims at the nobodys head. If you are like the others shouldn't you be looking for the kingdom hearts or something.? Mimoto steads the gun and takes careful aim at the nobodys head
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:39 pm

i laugh coldly
all nobodies looking for kingdom hearts... trust me if that was the case itd be done faster.......
looking at kirai i say

some nobodies just dont like the organization...or taking orders
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Mimoto snaps again fire fly's around both kirai and Haru as mi snaps he fires the gun witch takes the fire out of the air and compresses it into a bullet and then uses the air to propel it forward and when the firebullet mixes with the air becomes size of a large car as it fly at the nobodys head and the heartless
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:56 pm

i make a portal of darkness just in time in front of me and kirai
all the bullets get thrown into the portal and it shuts

well... that was close.....

i look at mimoto

why do you hate us nobodies...we have done nothing wrong... is the want to exist such an evil thing to you??
what about your brother..i know you want him to exist.. what if we could give you that?
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm

I want you to leave my world and not come back

As soon as Haru closes the portal mimoto pulls the trigger and snap three more time sending three more each of them moving faster then the last
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 pm

i jump and do a backflip over the bullets
i just wanted to talk..
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Get out of my world now

Mimoto claps and fire begins to shoot out of the ground like twelve small volcanoes
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 pm

"i'd like to leave as well, but im not sure as to why the darkness brought me here..."

Kirai said moving slighting to dodge each bullet, then looking up.

"i dont like this effert... but if you keep this up, i'll be forused to work with my fellow nobody, it would make a fight faster..."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:14 pm

i jump and when i land i avoid the mini volcanoe things

how can i when you sealed the portal...... and i just want to talk...will you permit me even that
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm

How stupid are you we are stand on a portal. Mimoto looks at the names less nobody Your "darkness" did not bring you here a cosmic event did now leave Mi begins draw a space rip circle that cna punch though to there world
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 pm

i dont think so.....
i say as i swing my keyblade at him
and im not stupid if i only knew about one entrance....... but two entrances huh
Haru says pondering the idea
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm

There are three Portals now get out of my way and i will return you homeThe keyblade his mimoto but dose nothing because mimoto altered his body to take extrema impact
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

well your no fun i was expecting a little more of a challenge from you alchemist......
i start walking deeper into the city
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:36 pm

"then it's safe to assume theres more... i would guess you'll be seeing more of the Organization, i wouldn't expect them to leave such a breeding ground for heartless like this."

Kirai said looking down and focusing.

"its not teleporting me..."
(he has half his magic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)   Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimoto Looking for a fight(the central gate is unfound so far so in less you are coming from KH dont post here Alcehmists only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next