Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mimoto's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $10,500

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Mimoto''s room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Analise walks with mimoto into the hospital and nurses and doctors surrounding them and taking Mim form off her back. They placed him on a girdy and wheel him to an operating room. ANalise stayed in the lobby contemplating what all has happened
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:46 am

The doctor's use a combination of alchemy and medical tenuquses to try and heal mimoto as they work the see that almost every bone in his shattered and is left arm and leg need to me removed they work for over seventeen hour straight then they walk out to analise and say He is going to make it but he will need automail for is left leg and arm i don't know what happened to him but the bones were un-fixable so we removed them also he had to try and repair his kneedy it has ruptured but you (lol this was cuz i was bored) your boyfriend should be just fine(doctor have a bad habit of assuming stuff like that at least in my case) in a few week He walks off to the lounge
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:19 pm

As the doctor walked off Ana called after him.
"Can i see him when he wakes up? ...And he isn't my boyfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:43 pm

sure....and i was just guess i am sorry if i offend you
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:13 am

"It's okay. Hey can you show me his room."
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Just walk till you see the room with three armed gurads.....he woke up for a while and nearly killed us
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:53 pm

"Alright thank you."
Analise stands up and walks to Mimotos room. The guards say she can't go in.
"Ummm excuse me, i brought him here and i have access to his room. i am a state alchemist."
They nodded and let her through. Ana stood by the door.
"Hey mimare you awake..."
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:44 am

Mimoto sits up to the food on a tray in front of him and says Yes i am away but Very hungry and in pain and these dammed doctors said i can't heal my self with alchemy but i know they are lining cuz i use it by accident when i first woke up Mimoto slowly takes a bit of his food and as he dose he feels a sharp shooting pain down his arm all the way into his spine and it is very plain that he is in alot of pain
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:17 pm

"Just try not to push yourself, okay? I am glad you didn't get yourself killed out there. You had me worried. Se now if you had gone and gotten yourself killed, i would have gotten in so much trouble. I already am introuble for you being in the hospital." Analise walked into the room and stood by his bed.
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 am

Central command can go screw them selves over you just helped save wold the want to gripe can do it directly to me *As mimoto says that he he lowers his fork and presses it into another bite of food*And if they really want to get med they should be mad that no one want evacuate you had to force them out of the city so my battle did not kill them* After saying that mimoto raise the fork to his mouth and begins chewing and after that bite he drops the fork and says* I'm done this taste bad and i am in too much pain to eat and do you know how long before i can leave they won't tell me.
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:41 pm

"They told me that you can't leave for a couple of weeks." Analise leaned against the wall. "I agree with them. You need to rest, just kick back for a while." She fiddled with her hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mimoto's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimoto's room   Mimoto's room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimoto's room
Page 1 of 1