Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm

(i have both my arms shattered and one of my left leg also i am awake)
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $10,500

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:13 pm

"Well now we need to go find mim."
Analise had a slightly pleased look on her face but she still wasn't smiling
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Alchemist/mimoto appritince/Water wather and earth elemintlist/minor body Alchemist
Alchemist/mimoto appritince/Water wather and earth elemintlist/minor body Alchemist
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:28 pm

He would nod some and look around trying to figure out which way to go then just shrugged and ran over picking up the shotgun shells that were never used and put them away before running off towards what used to be central, attempting to use that area to get to the other side, when he met with the crator he would clap his hands one of the designs of a tattoo on his right hand glew, the same design would begin to glow on the ground as the earth would start to make a bridge across the crator at a rather slow pace
"Damn...making that portal took too much out of me...ana you go ahead, after i get done making this bridge only thing ill be able to do is stumble around like a drunk idoit...I need you to save mim at any cost, when i get my strength back ill be next to you in no time..."
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:23 am

"Be careful. Just remember if you use to much of your alchemic power can die from it. I am going into the crater, knowing mimoto he hid underground."
Analise jumped over the edge of the crater and slid down the side. It took her about a minute to get to the bottom. When she reached the bottom, she would dig her heel into the ground every few steps. She did this to search for hollow spots underground where mim could have hid. As she walked she remember the radio he had given her before they split up. She turned it on and held it to her face as she kept digging her heel into the ground.
"Mimoto can hear me. Mimoto, it's analise. do you read me?"
She speaking into the radio for a little while, but she was getting worried becuase he wasn't answering. She kept talking into it waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:04 am

He'd watch her go to find mim, once she reached the bottom he would smile lightly and gently clapped his hands together putting his glowing palm to his chest, the same tattoo on his hand would glow lightly under his shirt causing a thin layer on skin to go over his original set making him look severally burnt, it would also reconstruct his face into that of zen, as the last bit of transformation happened his clothes would change into zen's, shortly after his change into a copy of zen was done he would fall back passing out, his breaths would be small and short
I just need to stay alive until she...gets back...then i'll be fine, right?
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Analise was still talking into the radio, hopeing for an answer from Mimoto. She was still digging her heel into the ground. Soon she hit a sopt that seemed hollow. She kept kicking at it and soon it caved in and analise fell into a tunnel. She caught herself in the fall and landed without injury.
"Mimoto are you down here!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:55 am

He would pull out a radio weakly after barely waking up and clicked it on to the right channel and started to weakly speak into the radio while laying down his eyes weakly opened, he would still be in the form of a burnt zenaku but his voice would be normal

"Ana...Mim...is fine...He wont wake up for a while...but...I think I...over used my alchemy...I'll see you...around next...time"
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Ana spoke back into the radio
"Hebi, what do you mean by next time?"
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:52 am

as analise lands she over turns some dirt and see a metal being uner the ground because mimoto is knocked out the metal slow runs off him and she see that it is him knocked out from beyond over use but his heart rate is extreamly low and so is his plush he is slowly dieing
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm

"MIMOTO!!!"
She props him up in her arms
"Mimoto can you hear me. Boy you better answer me. I swear if you are dying i am going to kill you."
She felt for his his pulse but could barely hear it.
She spoke into the radio
"Hebi i found him. He isn't doing so good though. I am requesting your back up down here."
She looked back to Mimoto.
"Please answer me, please."
Tears started flowing down her cheeks both because she was losing someone dear to her and she was starting to freak out. She hit the talk button on the radio and spojke hoping either one of them would answer.
"One of you please answer me...."
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:40 pm

He'd weakly sit up some of his strength returning to him, he would start to talk into the radio to try and comfort ana
"Im here but i dont think i can get up...ill try though..."
He'd shift onto his hands and knees taking a deep breath getting up slowly and stumbled over to the crator tripping rolling down into the hole that ana fell through and slammed onto his right shoulder next to her letting out a loud scream of pain, just from this scream he and ana would be able to tellt hat he broke his shoulder severely, he'd turn onto his chest slowly getting up again using his somewhat good arm
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Mimoto uses the last of his power to wake him self up after he dose he see Analies crying so he rises his hand that is fully shatted up and whip the tears away fight back his own tears of pain as he says Hebi will tell you how to use a portal but...................you need to get me out of where this area........................is about to become a lava pit from backlash............you need to hurry with that mimoto passes out this pluse becoming more stable but his heart rate is still very weak. as he lays there you both notice cuts all over his body from the blast wave. mimoto lays there bleed and knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Analise layed Mimoto down on the ground. She stood up and turned to Hebi.
"Hebi you heard him. Tell me what do."
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:23 am

"you need to increase the gravity of a certain area to amazing heights, once you've done that then you need to use a large gust of wind to split open the fabric of space, then when inside just do the same over...naturally yours wont transcend time like me and mims but you will be able to get mim and i out of here and get us some medical attention"

(okay this is just a theory, considering nobody can open portals irl and this is what i figured it would be so yea ._.')
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:09 pm

"Do you enjoy making fun of me??? Nevermind, let's just hope this works."
Analise did everything Hebi said. A portal opened just infront of her.
"Hopefully this takes up up to the top of the crater."
She picked Mim up and held him on her back with out hurting him further.
"Lets go."
She steps through the portal and waits for Hebi
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:51 am

He'd sigh some grunting a bit from his pains and limped through the portal, as he went through he would chuckle some looking back
"Lava pit huh...sounds dangerous...ana go on without me...im going to stay here between the portals...i need to get something done before i join you..."
He'd wave his hand off infront of the portal they just went through by the time ana made another one, he'd then turn around waving slightly giving a slight smile as he would push ana through another portal sending her to the next town, infront of the hospital
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:15 pm

(analise and mimoto comtinue at hospital)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3