Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $10,500

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 pm

(uh huh sure)
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Alchemist/mimoto appritince/Water wather and earth elemintlist/minor body Alchemist
Alchemist/mimoto appritince/Water wather and earth elemintlist/minor body Alchemist
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 pm

He'd quickly whip his scythe around, when done he would make a small slap causing the scythe tog row to amazing sizes as he wiped it around out of adrenaline it would come up right beside zen as he flicked the katana, before he had a chance to run the giant scythe was ready to collide with the side of his ribcage forcing him to dodge or take the hit

"Don't get too cocky!"
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:38 pm

As the sparks of lightening flying at her subsided, Analise got rid of the stone wall and watched Hebi amd Zen
"Hebi, don't let any adrenalie rushes get to you. Trust me, they can really impair your judgement"
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 pm

*i block the hit be putinng my katanna in the way, then i jump ontop of the ythe and run down it towards habi ready to stab him*

"thanks for the tip about the adreline ana"
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm

He'd grin some as he watched zen run towards him, he'd quickly cause the blade to go back to normal form forcing zen to fall about 3 feet to the ground, once he watched zen fall he'd sheath his blade opening his arms showing his chest

"Go ahead zen..."
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Analise ran over to Hebi and stood infront of him.
"Before we go on with this fight, i have an offer for the intruder. I give you this chance to leave this world once and for all, unharmed. Should you choose not to take the offer i am so generously giving you, Hebi and i have no choice but to destroy you. So what is it going to be, Life or death?"
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 pm

*i jump off the weapon and land safly on the ground*

"elaboate, hy do you want me gone?"
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 pm

"Because, i just don't want to have to deal with you, that's why"
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 pm

*i jump over ana and stab habi's back*

"that isnt a good reason. . . "
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:59 pm

"Tch, i don't need a good reason to answer you."
As he jumped over her and went to stab Hebi. Ana moved in the way and blocked Zen's stab with her sword.
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 pm

*when you hit the sword i jump back*

"dont be mad a me, this is my partners idea. . . tell you what, ill show you two a world from my universe. if you like it, you can stay, if not you can go back home."

*i point my sword at habi readying a spell*
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:29 pm

He'd look back at zen and chuckled some

"And if we leave...no hard feelings?"

He'd turn around pulling his glasses down a bit barely showing his eyes that would glow a fairly bright green, almost an ominous glow, by time he would smirk his teeth would show a bit having a slight yellowish tint to them showing that he smoked cigarettes, he would keep his glasses down the glow in his eyes slowly seeming to get brighter by zen's perspective
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"whats your answer?"

*i say still pointing my sword*
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm

As zen says that a blinding light flashs then after it is gone there is a 199 foot crater where central used to be
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:05 pm

He'd quickly look over to the light after it flashed his eyes widening as he would drop to his knees

"He...did it..."
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:54 pm

As the flashed occured, Ana's head turned towards it quickly. Her eyes seemed to water slightly as she saw her home destroyed.
"I can't believe that he actually did it."
She looked to the ground tears startingt o fall from her eyes.
"I hope he is alright"
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 am

". . . im sorry, but now i really think you should come visit my universe, maybe i can find a world just like central. what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Analise turned back to Zenaku with the most pissed off look on her face (Zen think of the face i make at school when everyone makes me mad)
"I am not leaving this world, not unless i have to. So i suggest that you just go home. Because I bet your friend already left. Plus if you don't I am going to kill your sorry ass."
Her voice sounded calm, completely opposite of her facial expression
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:30 pm

"i would, but i am unable to teleport away, if you forgotten, you disabled that some how"

*i ready a spell incase i still have to fight*
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 pm

"If myself or Hebi creates a portal for you to go home, will you leave."
She was still pissed off
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm

"it was not my plan to blow up your city, and yes i would like to go home"

*i store my heapon to show my peace*
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 am

Analise's sword disappeared.
"Hebi can you handle making a portal to his world."
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:08 am

"I can try..."
He would clap his hands together a tattoo on his right shoulder beginning to glow as he would touch his hands to the ground, the tattoo on his arm would stop glowing as the same design would begin to glow on the ground, shortly after the design appeared what seemed to be a set of doors would rise from the ground slowly dirt pushing off it from the rumbling of the gates, after the gates were fully out of the ground the doors would slowly open showing a image of zen's world, once the gates were open he would chuckle some panting a bit
"Good enough for you zen? or should i paint some gold trimming on it?maybe a dove or two"
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:14 am

"very, good. if you see haru, tell him im at the beast's castle ok."

*i wak through the door back to my universe*
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:17 am

He'd claps his hands once more the portal sinking into the ground after he walks through, he'd wipe his hands off and walked back to ana
"Well thats taken care of..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next