Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trying to make an old site live again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

trying to make an old site live again Empty
PostSubject: trying to make an old site live again   trying to make an old site live again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 pm

join and be active, kinda want it to "live again"

http://citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Last edited by zenaku on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Normal Human
Keiara

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: trying to make an old site live again   trying to make an old site live again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:50 pm

DUDE COULDNT YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PREMISSION BEFORE YOU ADVERTISE MY SITE? >:O no offense i just want to yell
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: trying to make an old site live again   trying to make an old site live again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm

i would like to know a few things;
1 - how do you intend to make the site alive, i do not mean to offend, but just because the person who owns the site is here doesnt mean she places to run it.
2 - can you make it so i can click the link?
3 - what is importent about this site, why should members join, and what can i do once i join?
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: trying to make an old site live again   trying to make an old site live again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 pm

1- she always yells at me, because of the events i did in this website, if she doesnt want it advertised, ill delete this
2-fixed it
3- this site is owned by ama, and she is a great admin, and ama can exlain the rest
Back to top Go down
Keiara
Normal Human
Keiara

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: trying to make an old site live again   trying to make an old site live again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Cities is basicly a futureistic Earth RPG, cops are now called Bounty Hunters and all current countries have been eliminated. The RPG takes place in a country called Suzu that has 8 Majo Cities. Each Ciy has its own ruler and something its speacil for, ex: Midori has been proven to have some of the more educated people (no it does not mean the rest of the cities are filled we idiots...) and Mitsoku is our Las Vegas and so and and so forth. Now each city has its own "Monarch" and all 8 Monarchs make up The Republic of Suzu where they share controlled power... but currently all our Monarchs our teenagers andsome cities dont have any do to lack of people, Thats where the Bounty Hunters come in Very Happy besides fighting crime the top Hunters govern cities that need a monarch and also are members of the republic. Other than that they are the legal gaurdians of all out little orphan Monarchs lolz... If the spoils of ruleing you're own city or catching bad guys isn't right for you, You can always be a regular citizen trying to make honest pay for honest work. But lets say you break the law or a Bounty Hunter goes corrupted, then a life of crime belongs to you! ._." so yeah there you have it

Becuase the roleplaying on the site was horrible and once I removed the dice everyone stardted to God mod we just restarted so check in for version 2 of cities of darkness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to make an old site live again   trying to make an old site live again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to make an old site live again
Page 1 of 1