Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions...(i'll come up with a few.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

Questions...(i'll come up with a few.) Empty
PostSubject: Questions...(i'll come up with a few.)   Questions...(i'll come up with a few.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:41 am

im just wondering, how are people from KH and FMA going to be interacting, i understand that its possible to travel from place to place, but there doesnt seem to be a given reason as to how its possible, or how to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

PostSubject: Re: Questions...(i'll come up with a few.)   Questions...(i'll come up with a few.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:57 am

i kinda have a stroy about y it happen on the FMa side
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

PostSubject: Re: Questions...(i'll come up with a few.)   Questions...(i'll come up with a few.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:04 pm

IT is backlash of form sealing the gate of truth and the fact that over time the seal has weaken and now scattered and when it broke it cause a massive cosmic Event that pull the FMA universe toward another ready out of control universe and they collide making three Entrance points for Both sides called crash point in order to pass though you need a portal that will require massive power to maintain for more then a few post but in each of the other universes like if i go to the KH universe them my alchemy is new point less same with your power in the FMA world you still have them and they work but not as well
Back to top Go down
Hikaru/Haru
Keyblade Wielder/Organization 13 member/Admin
Hikaru/Haru

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

PostSubject: Re: Questions...(i'll come up with a few.)   Questions...(i'll come up with a few.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:26 pm

that and kingdom hearts you know how in the first one it failed and stuff well when we sealed the door to darkness it did more than lock it..... ill righ the actual story later since its not supposed to unfold yet
Back to top Go down
https://khvsalchemy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions...(i'll come up with a few.)   Questions...(i'll come up with a few.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions...(i'll come up with a few.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy :: OOC Stuff :: Members sugestions-
Jump to: