Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $10,500

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Empty
PostSubject: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Analise stood there waiting on the others to arrive. She stared out at the horizon. She new fully well what would happen if she lost.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Alchemist/mimoto appritince/Water wather and earth elemintlist/minor body Alchemist
Alchemist/mimoto appritince/Water wather and earth elemintlist/minor body Alchemist
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm

He'd walk into the area behind analise and put a foot on the back of her head nudging her some

"Hey...stop being so mopey we arn't gonna die...you forget im the apprentice of mim..."
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 pm

(ok since i was told to come here)

*in your heads you hear this*

"you wont die, trust him, you will just become a heartless, maybe even a nobody"

* a samarai nobody appears and attacks hebi*
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:11 pm

*As soon as zen enter a traps sets off stop him form teleporting out*
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 pm

*He'd quickly turn around pulling his blade out slashing it towards zen when he went to attack and his blade would change form shortly after he pulled it out, the blade would take on the form of a rather large double-edged, double sided scythe(in other words it looks like a mining pick) and he would grin wickedly his voice seeming to be a bit lower then usual

"So your the one i have to fight...IM GOING TO RIP YOU SHREDS!"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 pm

(your missing the point of his post, it was a samarai nobody that attacked, not Zen)
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:02 pm

SHe heard the voice and immeadiatly perked up. "Where are you, you coward. Talking to us in our heads is not going to do anything. Show yourself."
She scanned the area looking for the intruder
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:06 pm

(i know that -.-' i was refering to the voice you baka...)

He'd take off his backpack and threw it to analise

"Theres 20 shotgun shells in there, go 5 kilometers northeast from here and put them in a circle, make sure each one is atleast a kilometer apart(meaning make the width of the circle 1 kilometer even)And don't mess up ana...It could mean my life..."

He'd twirl the giant scythe as it would become charged from a sudden small flash of lightning
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Nobody
Kirai

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Hebi Una Kuro wrote:
*He'd quickly turn around pulling his blade out slashing it towards zen

alright, before you try insulting me, note that you just said that you attacked a sound... that sounds pretty messed up to me.
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:13 pm

SHe catches the backpack
"Let me get this right. Go 5 km NE and set up a circle with a 1 km diameter using the shells"
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:14 pm

(WELL WHAT THE FUCK EVER DUDE JESUS CHRIST!this is EXACTLY why i quit the other fucking site you were on...your too fucking nit picky so FUCK YOU i give up for this site, have fun without me dumb fucks)

He'd look back to ana and nodded some
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Kirai he attacked a sound let him by with it he know what he did and you are about to make him quit so next time pm him about Hebi rps as well as Brandon and i when he wants to so i am pretty sure he knew what he did
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

"Alright"
SHe took off running NE easily measuring 5 km. When she reached exactly 5 km she placed a stick down and marked it as the center. SHe then walked a straight line from it out half a km and placed a shell down. She walked backt ot the center and kept walking past it to the next spot to place it down. She kept doing so until all twenty shells were out of the bag. She walked the circumfrence of the circle and made sure that the shells were evenly spread apart. When she was sure she ran back to Hebi.
"Done" she yelled to him
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:45 pm

*i apear out of ana's shadow and quickly run at hebi and exicute a vertical slash*
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Just as Zen snuck out of her shadow, analise pulled out her gun and aimed at Zenaku. Just as he reached Hebi she shot twice at him. Then she touched the ground and got her sword.
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 pm

(question are those normal bullets used?)
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:53 pm

(yes)
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:05 pm

*the bullets just faze through me and im un harmed*

"heartless and nobodies can not die to normal weapons, but if you had some sort of special ammo, i might have worried."

*i quickly run towards ana with a punch ready*
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:14 pm

(the bullets weren't fired only set down for a later move)

He'd quickly put his sword away and pulled out his gun, he'd then pull the lever back a water bullet forming from moisture in the air, a tattoo on his left hand began to glow blue as the bullet formed, once the bullet was formed he'd push the lever back forward then yanked it down locking the chamber

"You look dehydrated, HAVE SOME WATER!"

He'd pull the trigger to the AR40 firing off a bullet the size of a .50 cal, as the bullet shot out of the gun it would make a slight trail behind it of swirling water, it would move a speeds that were twice that of a normal bullet, it was perfectly aimed for a couple of steps ahead where his ear should be while running to ana
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:24 pm

(those were my bullets from my gun)
Ana moved quickly to the side dodging anything coming her way
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:39 pm

*as my punch missed, i notice habi's corny joke. i jump to my right, but the bullet was slightly faster. it goes by my shoulder and i get a cut on m shoulder and uniform*

"now that is the kind of ammo im talking about. hope you dont crush under presser."

*i raise myy katana up and slash it down to the ground. in a synconized motion a giant ball of dark energy goes crashing down on habi, adding intense pressure to everything under it*
Back to top Go down
Hebi Una Kuro
Hebi Una Kuro

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:11 pm

He'd clap his hands quickly slamming them onto the ground a dome of earth forming quickly around him taking away a bit of damage and he'd get up after the attack was over and pulled the lever on the gun back grinning some a small bolt of lightning striking the gun forming a bullet of lightning and pushed the lever back forward and down to lock it then he'd pull the trigger a small blue-whitish bullet speeding out of the gun a thick line of lightning going from the gun to zen, the bullet would be moving at 3/4's the speed of normal lightning leaving barely any chance to dodge

"Well hope I don't crush you under MY PRESSURE!"

After the bullet was fired he'd slid the gun back onto his back by teh strap on the gun and pulled his blade out holding it so the point faced behind him, the blade would begin to slightly glow as it would quickly turn into the shape of the giant scythe like before and he'd grin some waiting for the next attack
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 pm

*when i saw the gun charge up, i used my katana to block the bullet. when it was finally shot it hit my katana and the shock of the bullet pushed me back and my katana has sparks flying off of it. i fling my katana at ana and a spark of lightning flys at ana, and i charge at habi with my katna ready to block and counter, kicking up 2 shot gun shell behind me*
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:08 pm

(You can't be holding your katana if you threw it at me)
Analise touches the ground and a stone wall came up blocking her from getting hit by the katana and the lightening.
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:11 pm

(i meant flick but this laptop is reterded)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)   Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analise and Hebi vs. Zenaku (Epic Battle)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next