Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zenaku's rampage on the east side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

zenaku's rampage on the east side Empty
PostSubject: zenaku's rampage on the east side   zenaku's rampage on the east side Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:16 pm

*a giant spinning yin symbol appears and i step out*

"ok who's first on the aganda"

*i look around and see a cop*

"hm, he will do as a target."

*i quickly run up to him and stab him in the heart. as the soilder heartless runs away, there is a samari nobody in his place*

"ah, one of my favorite of the nobodies. now follow me, we have a job to do."

*the nobody and i run along the streets looking for potential targets*
Back to top Go down
zenaku
Organization 13 Member
zenaku

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $500

zenaku's rampage on the east side Empty
PostSubject: Re: zenaku's rampage on the east side   zenaku's rampage on the east side Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm

*as i run down the street i slash at anyone that gets too close. it seems cops and cartain people have nobodies. the nobodies follow me and help me attack the people, till a reach a blockade of cops*

cops: "halt or we shoot"

"what a pitty, you all show you have strong hearts. . . making you perfect nobodies."

*i snap my fingers and all the nobodies start rushing twords the cops. the cops shoot but there weapons dont even faze the nobodies. it is over quick, only 3 cops left and the samari nobody finish them off with a single swipe. all the cops were turned into heartless and only 6 of them did not have a nobody*

". . . . well nobodies, i belive the heartless can get more nobodies while they hunt for hearts"

*as i say that the nobodies and i teleport into the darkness*
Back to top Go down

zenaku's rampage on the east side
Page 1 of 1