Kingdom Hearts vs Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts and Full Metal Alchemist's universe collide after a cosmic event in space. Now the universe's are fighting each other out of fear of one another. Who will win??? (note: Sora,Riku,and kairi in the forum never existed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $10,500

Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:43 am

"Nah i am not going to waste bullets"
"... Wait how in the world di you know that's what i was getting at"
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Alchemist/Admin/Modern Day flame, weather, and body altering Alchemist
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:
Money: $0

Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 am

I am have one eye but i used my Alchemy to make it better then having two i never miss anything at all

as mi says that he snaps and her gun rises out and fires at him
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:48 am

"What the hell is your problem. I totally just said i didn't want to waste bullets."
She grabbed the gun and put it back into it's hloster
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 am

you can't waste bullets i can all was reshape then or amke whole new ones if i need to
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:52 am

"Will you stop bragging we need to get back to looking fro that crash site"
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 am

I was sight seeing i found that as soon as we got here

Mimoto walks off with his hands in his pockets while suppressing a laugh
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 am

Analise follows him restraining herself from kicking him so hard that... (i don't feel like finishing the sentence)
"You alreay found it?!"
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:58 am

to he honest i am surprised you did not notice it when we got here

mi smiles some as he keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 am

"..."
resiting urge to strangle mi
She just follows him trying to keep a smile on her face, she was getting slightly annoyed
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:06 am

As they get back to Tao mi says Tao take her a mile and a half away from the chash point and evac the city i think there is going to be a big battle Tao looks at mi and says Yes sir i will also make my self fire proof.Thank you TaoMi says as he walks to the crash point
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 am

"Your sending me to go evactuate a city. Are you serious?"
She watches him walk away
"Come on Tao let's go."
She hops on Tao's back and they head off
Back to top Go down
Mimoto
Mimoto

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:16 am

No i am send you out of the city Tao is going to evac everyone you are going to wait

Mi says as he starts to gather power form everything around him
Back to top Go down
Analise
State Alchemist
State Alchemist
Analise

Character sheet
abilities:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 am

"Fine"
You can't tell me what to do. I will be back. just you wait and see
Tao take me out of the city and i sit there for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)   Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mi tao and Analisa in Lior looking got the crash point(this is before we meet up with Haru)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2